To apply for credentials, the assigning Editor/Producer must fill out the application form. If you are a freelance journalist, you must be on assignment from a media outlet. Photographers must also be on assignment. Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments. If you are not the assigning Editor/Producer or are a freelance journalist or photographer, please forward this form to the appropriate person to be completed.
Please note the following:
- ONE designated point person in your media outlet should complete this application, on behalf of your organization, for ALL personnel wishing to cover the event on behalf of the outlet. Individual attendees should be listed within that single application.
- Requests for accreditation will only be considered if submitted via this official process.
- Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials.
- Press Credential Applications should be filled out as soon as possible, and no later than Thursday, November 7th, 2019. No Applications will be considered after this date, and walk-up requests will not be granted.
- The following counts for the Menin Gate engagement: if you are approved for credentials (you will receive an answer by e-mail), you will receive access to the Press platform under the Menin Gate. The press platform is on a first come, first served basis and is limited.
- The press service of the city of Ypres reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation.