Ypres Reservoir Cemetery
This cemetery was originally called the Cemetery North of the Prison and later Ypres Reservoir North Cemetery.
From October 1915 this cemetery was installed and until end 1918 used by combat units and medical posts. At the end of the war 1100 fallen lied here.
After the war the cemetery was extended with fallen from other cemeteries including those close to the reservoir and the prison.
Now the cemetery counts 2.614 graves amongst them 2.273 British (948 non-identified), 143 Australians (22 non-identified), 155 Canadians (49 non-identified), 2 Indians, 28 New-Zealanders (10 non-identified), 12 South-Africans (5 non-identified) and 1 unknown German.